Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Upwork Cover Letter Sample for Graphics Design/Logo/Banner

Hi There,

I am Your Name. I have completed my Diploma in Graphics Design and Text Illusion from Any University Name or Training Company Name. For the past few years I have designed many logos, banners, 3D textures, Auto Cad, Cartoons etc. Some samples have been posted in my portfolio area and my work history area. Please have a look to measure my quality.

From your job description area, I have come to know that you need a unique design for your new/existing company. Actually graphics is the soul of a website and permanent branding of a company. I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you according to your desire.

You can find some of my rent designs at my behance.net portfolio :https://www.behance.net/baraabilal

You will find so many so called designers in the web who even do not know the color combination and structure. I do not want you to be cheated by them. You are in a right place and person. Hopefully I will be hired in this project.

I am highly experienced in:
1. Adobe Photoshop,
2. Adobe Illustrator,
3. Adobe Flash,
4. lnDesign,
5. Corel Draw,
6. Text Design Pro

I am waiting for your response. I am able to use all types of communication methods and able to maintain your time schedule during the project is on.

Regards:

Your Name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will review and respond you as soon as possible..