Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Upwork/Elance Cover Letter Sample for SMM - Social Media Marketing

Hi There,

I have got your job posting for SMM. According to your job description, I have come to know that you are searching for an expert one.

Now-a-days very few people can be found who do not use social media. Social media is the second need of the online people. If one organization can capture a large number of smm traffic, success can easily come to the owner. SEM and SEO are a gradual process which results slowly, rather SMM is an instant process which results faster.

Recently I have successfully completed so many SMM projects. For more information will you please visit my work history. Success is my main aim. I gain success by hock or by crook. And I have a strong belief that I will be able to satisfy you in this project. Hope I will be hired.

 I am always available on Email and Skype. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.

Thank you for your consideration

Best Regards

Your Name


2nd Sample: Upwork - Elance Cover Letter for SMM (Social Media Marketing)



Dear Hiring Manager,

I’ve carefully gone through your job posting on “”. I ’m an expert Social Media Marketer with full internet marketing techniques. I have more than 6 years working experiences in SMM, IM, SEM, SEO, Affiliation, etc. I am very much interested in your project with all of your requirements.

Recently I have successfully completed many of SMM, IM, EM, etc.For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look on my Profile, Portfolio, Work history and Feedbacks. You can see my official site also http://www.yoursite.com

I am always available on Email and Skype. Please have a voice or video chat if necessary. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.

Thank you for your consideration,

Best Regards,

Your Name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will review and respond you as soon as possible..